Monday, April 26, 2010

SHORT AND SWEET, POSSIBLY ...PITHY??? (which i now know means concise)

 OMG would have to be that my youngest daughter got scissor happy (not with her hair this time), but with my RADLEY (designer) handbag.  She cut off the little doggy, which as everyone in the know, knows....is the main part of the bag, and in my case, almost bigger than the actual bag!  I've tried to tie it on again.....



I've also found the spell-checker , and can finally upload pics (that aren't gorgeous male specimens) to this blog..........!!!  :)

FASHION

Fuller legs are in...HOORAY!!!  Just a shame mini skirts are too!!!
Apparently, having a fat 'arse', and larger than life thighs stimulate the same part in the man's brain (yes, they have one), as drinking alcohol. WOW!!!

Hey, this means we can still eat as many Pringles and Doritos as we want, and they won't have to go see a man about a dog, or just 'pop' out for some milk (all code names for the pub/cafe neon, as if we didn't know).  They can just sit and watch us, and get intoxicated!!!  AND as we get bigger, and bigger....I wonder, will they  become alcoholics???

AND THEN WHAT , "yeah man, I had to go to rehab because of my wives love handles and saddlebags" 
Well, that makes a change from all the 'sex addictions' everyone else seems to have at the moment.


NEWS

I've been considering a move back to the UK, and having at least another 6 children......I really need a new car or two, and an indoor swimming pool, (I'm going to really miss the sea).   Do they offer those on benefits as well???  Especially if Greece goes back to the Drachma, I've only just got used to the Euro!!!

The latest article I was reading on BLOGS....suggested, you write short 'pithy' posts,  and don't write about your cat, partner or kids, Oh dear then, that just leaves the swiffer.....better go!!!

Lots of Love

Tracey XXX

Ohhh, almost forgot, I must 'insert' a man.....think...think...it's late and i can't spend hours 'googling hot men', not when my husband keeps walking into the kitchen.  I've just told him i'm promoting the restaurant (again!!!)

At least he's not wearing his glasses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment