Thursday, February 18, 2010

TESTING, TESTING 1, 2, 3.....!!!!

OMG - i have actually done it!!! It's taken me about 2 hours to decide what colour background to have, and quite honestly i think black might have been better or pink with spots, good job really that there wasn't much choice!!! Never mind, this is a start....and at least i won't have to worry about Facebook telling me i've exceeded the no of characters....as i get told most days on My Status Updates.


Just quickly, as now i've run out of time and have to go and pick my teenage daughters up, just want you lovely people to know what this is all about....Basically a little bit of everything...family life, Greek living, latest 'hotties'...news, gossip, what's happening around the world/in Kos/pics/videos/quotes/links...etc etc.....it's all about fun, written with my 'unique style'of humour (in other words my other 'personality', that is not attached to the kitchen sink!!!)


I hope to do updates when i can, not everyday, you'll get bored (and my husband will divorce me), as and when. I also want your feedback, comments, ideas, views. All in all it is light hearted fun, to put a smile on your face, and read when you've got your kiddies in bed with a glass of wine or two, or three.....



I'm a virgin in this area so please be kind, and the last time I typed s'thing official i didn't have wrinkles or cellulite!!! I have my own way of spelling/punctuation & putting things....

Lots of Love Tracey..XXX

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Hon....
    Good for you ... a blogger in our midst ... Look forward to reading, seeing as this plus facebook is the only way we ever seem to ''get together!!'' these days!! I like your colour background and obviously your girls (and mine) would approve!!!
    Bye for now xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Trace im now an official follower of you......go girl go xxx

    ReplyDelete