Sunday, February 28, 2010

IF ONLY I COULD HAVE A DRESSING GOWN DAY...!!!

It's Sunday, and if only i could just snuggle back under the quilt and read....but alas have been up since the crack of dawn (like most mums), and on my third cup of coffee....the next one better be decaff. It's been an exhausting week of coffee mornings, plenty of laughter and cake!!!



OMG - would have to be i've realised that anyone visiting our house at the weekend for a quiet chat/cup of coffee will have to wait 10 yrs......or after 10pm....it's been mayhem, teenage girls/strops...tantrums, noisy phones that either no-one can be bothered to answer or they are all fighting over to answer!!! Music...tv...karaoke...and wii......arhhhhhh!!!!



I also find myself wondering why they don't give us 'teenage packs' (when they hit puberty), like the 'bounty packs' they give us when we give birth.......but for adult use..i.e. earplugs...calming tablets....wine discount cards/and a helpful guide on how to stay sane.....!!!



NEWS IN BRIEF....over the last few days...glad Cheryl finally woke up!!!.....ummmm......am sick of seeing the celebs who have just had babies 3 hrs/3 days 3 months ago in bikini's looking fantastic....it's been almost 3 yrs for me and i have a feeling i will never wear a bikini again!!!
Terrible things happening ALL over the world.....earthquakes & wars...economies in crisis & corrupt governments, most of the news is depressing. :( I found a newspage 'Wake up to Happy news', which is great, which features news such as....icecream that is good for you and true stories on rescues...and love. We all need some good news.....



WHITE LIES/FIBBIES...& BEING CAUGHT



I don't eat chocolate very often - as your friend reaches over to the glove compartment of your car to pass you a tissue and it's over-flowing with caramel/twix wrappers!!!



My children are such healthy eaters, as they proceed to give friends a tour of your kitchen cupboards and all the weekend stash falls out....crisps/popcorn/muffins etc!!!!



I have the odd glass of wine now and again to calm me down, when your husband empties the rubbish whilst you are saying this to your friends and it clanks...quite loudly!!!



YES we all tell the odd white lie now and again......mostly to our husbands/partners on the cost of the new jumper we are wearing....or the new jeans that 'a friend gave to us'....or the cardigan that was' a birthday present'!!!.....



Well best Blog off....must get dressed, and start second round of breakfasts....have a good Sunday!!!



Lots of Love
TRACEY XXX



P.S. I would just like to thank all my friends who have been encouraging me & are always there for me....and make me laugh!!! Friends are like family when you are living abroad....and i really appreciate mine!!! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment